Which class method is being called when we declare below expression?

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Ajay Patel <ajay.patel305 at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > L = [1,2,3]
>
> That's not an expression; it is an assignment statement.
>
> The right-hand side is an expression. [?] in this case, [the object] a new
> instance of 'list' [?] is the result of evaluating the right-hand side
> of the expression.

I goofed there. That should end with "[?] evaluating the expression on
the right-hand side".

--
 \           ?We have clumsy, sputtering, inefficient brains?. It is a |
  `\     *struggle* to be rational and objective, and failures are not |