[OT] master/slave debate in Python

On 25/09/18 20:57, Chris Angelico wrote:

> Is it off-topic because it's nothing to do with Python, or is it
> actually off-topic because it makes you afraid that people won't be
> bullied by the SJW brigade?

I have to say I find these unspecified attacks on "SJWs" rather
disturbing. Assuming for a moment that "SJW" is a viable insult (that's
the way you appear to be using it, though I wouldn't use it myself, in
that way or probably at all) -

Who is the "SJW brigade" of whom you speak?

Is it Victor? Surely not.

Guido? No, right?
Victor's anonymous source? Isn't that a bit harsh, considering you know
nothing about them?

Some unspecified possible future threat? Now this seems more likely, but
it's also rather silly, don't you think?

All the best,
Thomas

PS: I'm not a great fan of it, but I think we all know that off-topic is
in a way what this list excels at.