missing- api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 11:45 AM, Chandan Kumar Abhimanyu
<chandankumarknh at gmail.com> wrote:
> how I download and install api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll .... when I am
> downloading by googling it is not installable file.

The Universal C Runtime (CRT) is an OS component for Windows Vista and
later. Make sure Windows Update is enabled and configured to install
optional updates. That said, Python's installer should have installed
the Universal CRT if it wasn't already installed. Maybe your system
just needs to be restarted.