PyDev 6.5.0 released
PyDev 6.5.0 Release Highlights
- Debugger is *much* more responsive (fixed bug in reader/writer on the
- *breakpoint()* builtin is now supported to add a programmatic
breakpoint (on any Python version).
- Watch expression no longer giving error if evaluation is empty
(patch by glhez).
- Code folding of *#region/#endregion* regions (patch by ghbcode).
- There's a new action which allows creating local imports from a
global import (use *Ctrl+1* on top of global import name).
It's now possible to change the default interpreter through an action
(default binding: *Ctrl+Shift+Alt+I*).
- The interactive console now has scroll lock (patch by bongibong).
PyDev is an open-source Python IDE on top of Eclipse for Python, Jython and
IronPython development, now also available for Python on Visual Studio Code.
It comes with goodies such as code completion, syntax highlighting, syntax
analysis, code analysis, refactor, debug, interactive console, etc.
It is also available as a standalone through LiClipse with goodies such as
multiple cursors, theming and support for many other languages, such as Django
PyDev Blog: http://pydev.blogspot.com PyDev on VSCode: http://pydev.org/vscode
PyVmMonitor - Python Profiler: http://www.pyvmmonitor.com/