Writing a program to illustrate a fractal

On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 at 20:52, Musatov <tomusatov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you, Richard. If anyone is interested further, even in writing a Python code to generate the sequence or further preparing of an animation I would be delighted.

It would not take long to write code to plot your sequence if you
first cover the basics of Python. What have you tried so far?

Have you read the python.org tutorial? Here's a page from there that
mentions the Fibonacci sequence incidentally:
https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/modules.html

For plotting I suggest matplotlib:
https://matplotlib.org/users/pyplot_tutorial.html

--