testing code

Am 08.07.18 um 06:21 schrieb Sharan Basappa:
> sorry. there was a copy paste error when i posted. I pasted test_2.py for both the files:
>
> here are the files again. The issue remains.

> output:
> %run "D:/Projects/Initiatives/machine learning/programs/test_2_test.py"
> 30

Jim spotted it... '%run' is in IPython, right? "import" statements are
executed only once for a given module (that's the purpose) - you have
probably modified your imported file, and not restarted the interpreter.
The second time you then import it, nothing happens.

If you restart your interpreter, you should see both lines printed.

	Christian