Spam levels.

"Peter J. Holzer" <hjp-python at hjp.at> writes:
> I didn't read on Gmane. I read on my usenet server. But the broken
> messages were all coming from Gmane.

I am reading with an NNTP client connected to the Gmane NNTP server and
and threading works - with very rare exceptions.
The exeptions are so rare, that they might have been caused by the
posters (sometimes someone opens an issue by answering to an exisiting
discussion; or starts a new thread for answering to a post in another thread).

Maybe something went wrong with the integration of your NTTP server
with the Gmane one?