"Data blocks" syntax specification draft

On 21/05/2018 05:05, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 2:00 PM, Mikhail V <mikhailwas at gmail.com> wrote:

>> heaps! oh come on, youre making up again.
>
> No, I'm not making it up. Just because the PDF works perfectly for
> you, you assume that it'll work perfectly for everyone. That is not
> the case, and that isn't my problem - it's your problem.

Perhaps the problem could well be at your end.

I don't remember having much trouble viewing PDFs, it's just a bit of a
pain to do so (and I prefer to read them properly downloaded via the
Adobe reader so that I can scroll in page mode, some extra steps).

I've just viewed a PDF on an old, low-spec Linux machine and it seemed
fine, so it's not a Windows thing. (Can't access the OP's link for
reasons unconnected with PDF.)

PDF seems to be universally used for all sorts of things (I used to have
to print boarding passes via PDF; I doubt airlines wanted to alienate
Linux users).

--
bartc