I keep getting this error message when i try to run a program in Python

Dear all

I am totally new in learning Python and i am learning from a beginner's book called automate the boring stuff with Python and i downloaded the Python 64 bit version for Windows and i started writing some examples from the book. At the end whenever i try to run the program i keep getting an error message and it shows that the error is in the beginning in the version of Python.
(See a pic bellow)

Can someone help me and tell me what to do and why is this error showing up???

Thanks
Dan