Want to convert the msg file in html file so that i can read the tables emebedded in msg file using python

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 5:15:47 AM UTC-5, gurpreet... at gmail.com wrote:
> TITLE: "Want to convert the msg file in html file so that i
> can read the tables emebedded in msg file using python"

My guess that the OP meant to say: "msg file *INTO* html
file" -- where "msg file" is a file holding email or text
message data in MBOX format, and the OP wants to display
this data using HTML table[s]. But that's only a guess.

*scratches head*

> Please help me

Ditto!