psychocomputational analysis toolkit in Python?

OK I got it, thank you! :)

Essentially, I want to develop a psychocomputational analysis toolkit in
Python for studying real-time neuroimaging data (of cortical activity)
from low-intensity, focused ultrasounds (LIFU) and possibly emulate a
functional brain-to-brain coupling system on my 32-bit computer as a
proof-of-concept to demonstrate the vulnerability of the human cochlear
pathway to become a target of sophisticated ultrasonic side-channel
attacks from mobile devices.

Etienne

Le 2018-03-08 ? 10:31, Christopher Mullins a ?crit?:

--
Etienne Robillard
tkadm30 at yandex.com
https://www.isotoperesearch.ca/