Do not promote `None` as the first argument to `filter` in documentation.

Kirill Balunov <kirillbalunov at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I wrote, __possible depreciation__, I also do not see the point of just

It's 'deprecation', depreciation is something quite different.  People
replying have spelt it correctly so you might possibly have noticed I
thought/hoped.

... and it does matter a bit because it's not just a mis-spelling, the
word you are using has its own meaning and could thus cause confusion.

... and, yes, I know it's a very common and easily made mistake. :-)

--
Chris Green
?