Stefan's headers [was:Names and identifiers]

Chris Angelico wrote:
> You trimmed key parts of my post,

I don't get this "You trimmed my post!!!!!11!" complaint that
people make. Trimming a post when replying is the *right*
thing to do. Just because someone doesn't quote a certain
part of what you wrote, doesn't mean that they didn't read
it or ignored it.

As I said, I didn't understand what argument you were trying
to make, so I may have been mistaken about what you thought
were the key parts. If you can point them out, I'll be
happy to respond to them.

--
Greg