Distribution file error

Hi,

I really need help here.

I?m trying to create a distribution file for my module, but got an error message. The module, including the setup and read me files, are contained within the folder ?mymodules.? I typed this command (per instructions from my workbook) from within mymodules folder:

192:~ TamaraB$ cd Desktop/mymodules/
192:mymodules TamaraB$ python3 setup.py sdist
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python: can't open file 'setup.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory.

Why is this not working?

(I?m working in the OS Sierra terminal.)