Problem finding my folder via terminal

I?m learning Python on my own and have been stuck for two days trying to get modules I created into site-packages. As a trial step, we were asked to change directly into the folder containing our modules. I typed ?cd mymodules? per instructions, but got this error message: ?-bash: cd: mymodules: No such file or directory.? I saved mymodules to my documents. What is going wrong here?

When I tried to create a distribution file, I typed ?192:~ TamaraB$ mymodules$ python3 setup.py sdist.? I got this error message: ?-bash: mymodules$: command not found.? What should I do?