Where has the practice of sending screen shots as source code come from?

On 2018-01-29, D'Arcy Cain <darcy at VybeNetworks.com> wrote:

> Modems are still around.  They have simply evolved from the 300 baud
> acoustic coupler.

Those did _not_ work well with "trimline" style phones, but you could
get by if you wrapped it in a couple towels, stuffed it in a small
cooler, and kept the TV volume low.  Really.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! The FALAFEL SANDWICH
                                  at               lands on my HEAD and I