Compression of random binary data (Posting On Python-List Prohibited)

I have it in my head, just need someone to write the program for me, I know nothing about data compression or binary data other than 1s and 0s and that you can not take 2 number without a possible value more or less than them selves and compress them, I have been working for 1 1/2 years on a solution, just need help with programming.

If someone could get ahold of me when I am sober I could probably explain it a lot better, but I said fuck it I?ll show everyone a possibility instead of trying to do it on my own.