Tips or strategies to understanding how CPython works under the hood

On 09-Jan 15:21, Robert O'Shea wrote:

> Been subscribed to this thread for a while but haven't contributed much.

+1. I'm a lurker too.

> So besides just grabbing a chunk of CPython source code and digesting it, I
> was wondering if those of you have read and understood the source code, do
> you have any tips or good starting points?

There are a ton of videos on Youtube that talk about Python internals. I
liked https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzV58Zm8FuBL6OAv1Yu6AwXZrnsFbbR0S
quite a bit. Even though I knew a good portion of the material, there
was still a lot of new stuff.

--
david stanek
web: https://dstanek.com