[OT] Re: has sourceforge exposed the dirty little secret ?

Am 05.01.18 um 22:15 schrieb Michael Torrie:
> Please, no!  We don't need emoji in this group. Fortunately the vast
> majority of posters use plain text (as is the etiquette) and so we don't
> have to worry about that kind of nonsense.

It's not needed, but shouldn't pose any big problems with modern
software? I'm using Thunderbird over NNTP, and this shows up as graphics
to me:

? ?

(a snake and a computer) Unless this message is blocked at the NNTP-List
boundary, it should show the same on any recent mail reader.

     Christian