This newsgroup (comp.lang.python) may soon be blocked by Google Groups

On Fri, 02 Feb 2018 08:24:36 +0100, dieter wrote:

> jladasky at itu.edu writes:
>> Let me ask those of you who are not using Google Groups: how do you
>> search?  In my experience, searching through mailing list archives has
>> been poor.
>
> I am using "gmane.org" which has quite a good search (in my view).

Are you sure? Have you tried it recently, and by recently I mean in the
last year or so, since the host's hard drive melted down. As far as I am
aware, gmane's web archives hasn't worked for many months.

http://gmane.org/find.php?list=python

http://home.gmane.org/

--
Steve