Pip 10.0.1 has been released
On behalf of the PyPA, I am pleased to announce that pip 10.0.1 has
just been released.
This release fixes a number of issues with the initial release of pip
* A problem with running the "pip.exe" wrapper script on Windows from
a directory with a space in the name.
* A problem with get-pip.py needing to be renamed on Windows to avoid
triggering a check in pip that aborts the run.
* A problem with build isolation when pip is installed as --user
* An issue with the vendored msgpack library on older versions of Python 2.7
* A problem with pip installing from non-editable VCS URLs
Thanks to all the people who reported issues and helped with the fixes.