how to create auto generated mail from robo framework upon execution completion of TCs

Hi,

I am having below setup

robofraemwork setup info -> Robot Framework 2.8.1 32 bit
python->Python 2.7.6 32 bit
OS->windows 7 64 bit

I am running test cases from Robo  framework  and want to create any library proc through which I can get auto generated mail from robo-framework  regarding execution of the Tcs  upon completion of execution.

I want the mail message body to be as below

1->name of the TC
2->execution status
3->path to find execution log for the TC

Could anyone please help me on this.

Thanks,
Supriya