Textwrap doesn't honour NO-BREAK SPACE

On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 03:55 pm, Terry Reedy wrote:

>> Expected result:
>>

>> Lorum ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit
>> ZZZ ZZZ sed do euismod tempor incididunt ut labore et
>> dolore magna aliqua.
>
> On Windows 10, I get this on 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7.
>
>> Actual result in Python 3.5 and older:
>>
>> Lorum ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit ZZZ
>> ZZZ sed do euismod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore
>> magna aliqua.

Sorry Terry, it isn't clear to me which result (expected, or actual) is "this"
in your comment.

I wonder if the behaviour is platform specific? On Linux, I've tried Python 2.7
(after adjusting for a Unicode string rather than byte string), 3.3 and 3.5 and
it breaks on the NO-BREAK SPACE on all three.

--
Steve
?Cheer up,? they said, ?things could be worse.? So I cheered up, and sure