Fw: Problems Installing Python36

On 12/09/17 09:46, rdb.mb at juno.com wrote:
> I have subscribed to the Python List as directed.Below is my information request re-submitted. Thank you.

Are you up-to-date with Windows Updates? If not, installing all
available updates might help.

In any case, I think installing
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows
should do the trick. (But this should be really installed from Windows
Update!)

Other people on this list:
This isn't the first time I've someone with this issue here. It's
probably putting off plenty of potential new users who don't make as
much effort to find a solution. I can't say I understand the ins and
outs of installing things on Windows... is there anything that can be done?

Best,
Thomas

--
Thomas Jollans