Fw: Problems Installing Python36

I have subscribed to the Python List as directed.Below is my information request re-submitted. Thank you.
---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: "rdb.mb at juno.com" <rdb.mb at juno.com>
To: python-list at python.org
Subject: Problems Installing Python36
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 01:35:11 GMT

I am having difficulty executing Python-3.6.2-amd64.exe.

I am able to install it successfully, but each time Python36 fails to execute. The error message returned is:

&ldquo;The program can&rsquo;t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I have tried repeatedly to install various Python versions (32-bit or 64-bit), but the same error occurs. Is it possibly related to either Windows Paths or to conflicts with other Python compilers/interpreters embedded in programs such as OpenOffice 3 and GNU Gimp 2?

I am using an ASUS laptop with an Intel Pentium CPU B970 @ 2.30 Hz, dual 64-bit cores, running Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1.

Each time I ran the Installer as the System Administrator and I checked the boxes labeled:  &ldquo;Install launcher for all users,&rdquo; and &ldquo;Add Python 3.6 to PATH,&rdquo; which appear to have been incorporated properly.

With the material from Python.org about &ldquo;get-pip.py&rdquo; and the &ldquo;Virtual Environment,&rdquo; I succeeded in activating/deactivating &ldquo;venv,&rdquo; but not &ldquo;get-pip.py&rdquo; because Python36 will not execute.

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong.  I would appreciate any help that you can give me in getting Python installed.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Respectively yours,

Randolph Bracey
Myrtle Beach, SC

Doctor Reveals 3 "Death Foods" You Need To Avoid This Summer
Nucific
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/59b7912c5c17d112c4c04st03vuc