Python in Perspective

y'all,

My god-kids and their proginators lost most everything because of
Harvey. I spent much of yesterday worrying about a friend who had gone
quiet as he evacuated his family ahead of Irma.

Please keep Python in perspective. Whether we use 1.5 or 4rc1 is a lot
less critical than using Python to work together well and solving big
problems as friends.

In years gone by I spent time on the soapbox but never came away cleaner
or with stronger friendships. I just ranted and spent years wondering
why nothing actually changed. Please don't make my mistake; come up with
your own.

Together. As friends.

Leam