The Incredible Growth of Python (stackoverflow.blog)

Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> writes:

> On Saturday 09 September 2017 21:48:44 Chris Angelico wrote:
>
> > The Python Secret Underground emphatically does not exist.
>
> Humm. here all this time I thought you were a charter member. :)

With all the authority vested in me as a charter member, I can
categorically say the Python Secret Underground does not exist.

--
 \       ?Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?? ?Well, I think |
  `\         so, Brain, but first you'd have to take that whole bridge |