My Issues

Hello, I am an extreme beginner at this so forgive me if I've done something simple wrong, but every time I try to open Python (3.6.2), I get an error message that says the program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from my computer. It says to try reinstalling the program and I have once and tried repairing it a bunch of time but the message still appears. Do I need to download something else and where do I find it?
Thanks for the help,
Carson McDaniel

Sent from my iPhone