In ports of a log file, how to detect if the ports are dangerous using python?

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 11:28 PM, Rockzers <majamani007 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know basic python and I have a log file, also I have print the output of ports from the log file which there are so many ports in the output.
> I want to know how to take only the dangerous ports from the printed ports - Also I need to take the IP addresses from the dangerous ports - Finally how to know if the IP addresses are local IP or global IP

Ports are not dangerous. It's what you do with them. I think you're
going to need to understand a lot more about how TCP/IP networking
(and UDP, by the look of your example) works before you can dig into
this in detail.

ChrisA