when is filter test applied?

On 3 October 2017 at 16:38, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not certain that it isn't behaving as expected - my code is quite
> complicated.

OK, so I'd say the filtering would follow any changes made to some_seq
- not because it's a documented guarantee as such, but simply as a
consequence of the behaviour of generators and closures.

I'd tend to steer clear of code that relied on that behaviour in
practice, as I think it's likely to be hard to understand/maintain,
but I'm aware that reality's never quite that simple :-)

Paul