on a very slow function

On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 06:41 pm, Peter Otten wrote:

> I'd rather not show the actual number, but

> 12534884

Which is approximately 3773408 decimal digits.

Using the American system of large numbers, that's approximately a
duotrigintillion-duotrigintillion-duotrigintillion-duotrigintillion-
duotrigintillion-duotrigintillion-duotrigintillion-duotrigintillion-
duotrigintillion-duotrigintillion-duotrigintillion-duotrigintillion-
duotrigintillion-duotrigintillion-...-duotrigintillion or so, where the dots
represent thirty-eight thousand one hundred more duotrigintillions.

A trifling number, much smaller than a googolplex.

--
Steve
?Cheer up,? they said, ?things could be worse.? So I cheered up, and sure