New to python and programming

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 9:00:08 PM UTC+1, BT wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I am fairly new to programming. I was just trying to understand how this group works. Am i allowed to ask any questions that I may have when i get stuck? I mean is this group for new programmers as well..?
> Thanks

You can ask here or you could try the tutor list https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor which is targetted at newbies.  It doesn't really matter.  If you show that you've made an effort Python people will always help.  As everyone replying is a volunteer you might like to read http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html and http://sscce.org/ first as it saves everybody, yourself included, time and trouble.

Kindest regards.

Mark Lawrence.