No pip3.5 bin after install python3.5.1 from source code

Hi all:

I installed python3.5.1 from source code, but found strange events.

on RHEL6, before "make install", if I run "yum -y install openssl openssl-devel" even though the two lib is installed, then the pip bin would installed, else not installed;

on SLES11 SP3, even though I run "rpm -i libopenssl-devel-0.9.8j-2.1.x86_64.rpm" before "make install",  pip bin still can't be installed, but after install python3, I downloaded source code of pip 7.1.2, and also installed pip from source, and it is installed successfully.

Why? Any have met the same problem?

Thanks
Dahui