What's with all of the Case Solution and Test Bank nonsense posts?

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:41 am, voteswithfeet at gmail.com wrote:

> On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 7:59:45 PM UTC-5, timetowalk wrote:

>> I will need to read about filtering messages locally.
>> Can the admin simply ban the user?
>
> There is no admin, you idiot. This is Usenet!

That's unnecessarily rude, and factually incorrect.

This is also a mailing list where there is an administrator.

The mailing list came first, and was mirrored to the Usenet group.

--
Steve
?Cheer up,? they said, ?things could be worse.? So I cheered up, and sure