School Management System in Python

On 07/05/2017 03:30 PM, YOUR_NAME_HERE wrote:
> Hey that was simple enough! Thanks for the code! I was also considering the use of JSON. Which one would be better?

If you have hierarchical data best described by dicts/lists (in the
python meaning), then json isn't a bad approach. But if you just have
flat data (like name, job, address, etc.) where you just have one row
per person, then something like a csv is probably easier. The best
choice depends on your specific use case.

Cheers,
Thomas