School Management System in Python

On 07/05/2017 03:34 PM, Sam Chats wrote:
> Just curious, is it better, performance wise, to read from a text file (css or tsv) compared to reading from a binary pickle file?

I honestly don't know. You should probably measure it if you're
wondering. However, I don't think it's worth thinking about that at this
stage. It's always best to optimize for cognitive overhead (i.e. to make
code simpler and easier to understand) before making the code more
complicated through optimizations.

Cheers,
Thomas