School Management System in Python

Feel free to comment on my high school project. I really enjoyed building it and it is the biggest project I've developed so far
(in terms of lines of code). All you need to do is to run the S-Koo-L.py script.

I've built more eye-catchy things with less code (see my other repos), but this does a lot more than perhaps all of them,
while having a command line REPL interface. One neat thing I wanted to mention is that this project has absolutely no
third-party dependencies.

https://github.com/schedutron/S-Koo-L

Sam Chats