Signals and Slots - Summerfield - what exactly is a signal?

On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 03:18 am, Michael Torrie wrote:

> Forgive Steven for his off-topic reply. I assume he's trying to goad you
> into having a more specific subject line.  He knows darn well what PyQt,
> even if he has no experience with it.

Pardon me, I said:

"I don't know what Qt signals are."

I know what Qt is. I don't know what Qt signals are, just as I said.

Well I do now, thanks to Veek answering his own question with a good explanation
of Qt slots.

--
Steve
?Cheer up,? they said, ?things could be worse.? So I cheered up, and sure