[Python-Dev] Recent buildbot reports and asyncio test failures

Many tests are failing randomly on buildbots.

*MANY* failures: "test_asyncio: test_cancel_gather_2() dangling thread"
https://bugs.python.org/issue37137

Some failures on specific buildbots. multiprocessing does crash
randomly on Windows:
   https://bugs.python.org/issue37143
and on FreeBSD:
   https://bugs.python.org/issue37135
I bet on a regression caused by:
   https://bugs.python.org/issue33608#msg344240

One failure. "test_asyncio timed out on AMD64 FreeBSD CURRENT Shared 3.x"
https://bugs.python.org/issue37142

I failed to reproduce any of these bugs.

Victor

Le lun. 3 juin 2019 ? 12:42, Pablo Galindo Salgado
<pablogsal at gmail.com> a ?crit :