[Python-Dev] Have a big machine and spare time? Here's a possible Python bug.

I made a pull request for this that appears to work fine for my 10x
smaller test case (reduces tear-down time from over 45 seconds to over
7).  It implements my second earlier sketch (add a vector of search
fingers, to eliminate searches):

https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/13612

It would be good to know how it works on the OP's 10x larger test
case, which requires a machine with over 80 GB of RAM.  Hoping it will
reduce tear-down time from hours to minutes (they have about a billion
`Node` objects, so tear-down time will never be trivial).

It would also be good to get a code review, if you have the time and
inclination.  Thanks!