[Python-Dev] PEP 594: Removing dead batteries from the standard library

On Tue, 21 May 2019 at 13:50, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:

> That seems entirely reasonable. I wonder if the larger community could somehow form an organization (the Dead Parrot SIG?) that would at least curate and monitor efforts to ensure their continued utility?

I have no idea whether there is enough community support to make this
work, but regardless, I strongly support a SIG by that name. It may
actually be even *more* amusing if it doesn't have enough members to
make it viable :-)

Paul