[Python-Dev] Unicode identifiers in test files?

Is there a policy against using Unicode identifiers in test files?

As part of adding !d to f-strings, there's a code path that's only
executed if the text of the expression is non-ascii. The easiest way to
exercise it, and the way I found a bug, is by using an identifier with
Unicode chars. I know we have a policy against this in Lib/, but what
about Lib/test/?

I could work around this with exec-ing some strings, but that seems like
added confusion that I'd avoid with a real Unicode identifier.

Eric