[Python-Dev] bpo-36558: Change time.mktime() return type from float to int?

>I would like to change mktime() return type to make the function more
>consistent: all inputs are integers, it sounds wrong to me to return
>float. The result should be integer as well.
In C, the signature of mktime is time_t mktime(struct tm *time);
from Wikipedia, the Unix time_t data type, on many platforms, is a
signed integer, tradionally (32bits). In the newer operating systems,
time_t has been widened to 64 bits.

--
St?phane Wirtel - https://wirtel.be - @matrixise