[Python-Dev] BDFL-Delegate appointments for several PEPs

On 3/24/2019 8:21 AM, Nick Coghlan wrote:

> We'll be announcing those appointments as we go, so I'm happy to
> report that I will be handling the BDFL-Delegate responsibilities for
> the following PEPs:

Where do we discuss these?

If a delegate has a provisional view, it might help focus discussion if
that were known.

> * PEP 499: Binding "-m" executed modules under their module name as
> well as `__main__`

My brief response: +1 unless there is a good reason not.  There have
been multiple double module problems reported on python-list and likely
stackoverflow.  And would there be any impact on circular imports?

--
Terry Jan Reedy