[Python-Dev] Removing PendingDeprecationWarning

Hi, all.

I'm thinking about removing PendingDeprecationWarning.
(previous discussion:
https://discuss.python.org/t/pendingdeprecationwarning-is-really-useful/1038)

It was added "not be printed by default" version of DeprecationWarning.
But DeprecationWarning is not printed by default now.

We use PendingDeprecationWarning for N-2 release, and change it to
DeprecationWarning for N-1 release.  But this workflow seems not worth
enough for now.

I want to stop using PendingDeprecationWarning for new deprecation.

More aggressively, I want to remove PendingDeprecationWarning class,
and `PendingDeprecationWarning = DeprecationWarning` for backward
compatibility.

How do you think?  May I do it in Python 3.8?

--
Inada Naoki  <songofacandy at gmail.com>