[Python-Dev] Testing cross-compiled python (windows arm32) from build bot

Hello,

For windows arm32 I would like to be able run tests in the buildbot.
Windows arm32 programs built with MSVC are always cross-compiled.
This means I need to build cpython on x86/x64 and then deploy the build artifacts and run the tests on an ARM32 device.

Is there any documentation or examples of how to do this?
If not, are there any recommendations for how to achieve this?

Thanks,
Paul Monson