[Python-Dev] Using CLA assistant for Python contributions

On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 at 02:32, Mariatta <mariatta at python.org> wrote:

> Thought I'll be a little more clearer: you'll need to re-sign the CLA only for your future contributions (aka when you make new pull request to Python).

My preference would be to just re-sign the CLA *immediately*, and not
wait for when I have a PR - I presume that would be
possible/supported. Instructions on how to do so when the switchover
happens would be useful.

Paul

PS I would also prefer not to have to re-sign, but just have my
existing confirmation carried over. I don't *know* if there are any
implications at my end around re-signing, and my preference is simply
to not ask that question (on the basis of why make things harder for
myself). But if it's needed, then fair enough.