[Python-Dev] PEP 581: Using GitHub Issues for CPython

I'd like to formally present to Python-dev PEP 581: Using GitHub Issues for
CPython

Full text: https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0581/

This is my first PEP, and in my opinion it is ready for wider discussion. I
don't know if it is "ready for pronouncement" so I'm hoping to get more
guidance about it from other experienced core devs and steering council.

I also plan to open discussion about PEP 581 at Python Language Summit, and
since I'm one-half of the language summit chairs, it is quite likely this
discussion will happen.

On that note, you can still sign up for the language summit here:
https://us.pycon.org/2019/events/language-summit/

Note that unlike previous years, you do not need to be invited by a core
developer. ?ukasz and I will be curating the content, and we want to
include more diverse perspectives into language summit discussions.

Thanks.

?