[Python-Dev] About the future of multi-process Python

On 2019-02-06, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
> For maximum synergy between these initiatives and the resulting APIs,
> it is better if things are done in the open ;-)

Hi Antoine,

It would be good if we could have some feedback from alternative
Python implementations as well.  I suspect they might want to
support these APIs.  Doing zero-copy or sharing memory areas could
be a challenge with a compacting GC, for example.  In that case,
having something in the API that tells the VM that a certain chunk
of memory cannot move would be helpful.

Regards,

  Neil