[Python-Dev] CPython on Windows ARM32

On 06Feb2019 0054, Terry Reedy wrote:
> On 2/5/2019 10:10 PM, Zachary Ware wrote:
>
>> I'm all for the first two changes (especially the second), and if 10
>> years of pledged corporate support for a new platform is the price we
>> have to pay for them, I'm ok with that :).
>
> I would expect that the main question should be the density of
> WinArm32-specific ifdefs in the main code and extensions other than ctypes.

Agreed. I've asked Paul to post the "final" PR early, even though it
will take some refactoring as other PRs go in, so that we can see the
broader picture now.

There's also an option to create an ARM-specific pyconfig.h if
necessary, but I don't believe it will be.

I created https://bugs.python.org/issue35920 for this work.

Cheers,
Steve